Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hell and Back 08


So after much deliberating, I landed up going to ride the Hell and back. Well it was my 12th time doing this event which has just become an annual party weekend. So Dr Evil and I set off for the weekend and had a great time. Drank loads of red wine, plenty beers and I just really enjoyed it in Hel. Was a little dissapointed to see "The Viking" not suffer enough, but then again at least he was there this time! So for now I'm stuck in the Shop, catching up on a year of admin and cleaning, with season just round the corner, trying to get all my ducks in a row and enjoying my time off the bike. Should anything exciting happen I'll keep you in the loop. Like a round of golf yesterday with some mates up at Simola, good round, shot 117, lost 85bucks but only 3 balls, great day, not bad considering my last round was a year ago. Look out Tiger!

1 comment:

THE VIKING said...

Because of lies and filth by the Evans there was lots of wailing and gnashing of teeth but next year the viking will be on his wheel. Thanks for a awesome ride