Thursday, May 29, 2008

Going racing

Tomorrow I'm off to Jozi where the MTB Team will head off to The Garmin Rooiberg Eco challenge. New event, teams of two or individual, although the big prize purse is for the overall winning team, going to be like a two day dirty dash for cash. Anyway, it's always exciting to race a new event, new trails and different scenery. DG and I are still tuned in with our training and the watts are good, should pair up nicely again. With two strong teams we should be in for a shout and a great weekend's racing. I'm just worried about the camping- or more the freezing cold earl mornings in the tent, but I'll toughen up. Racing starts at 7 at least so we should be finished early. Will give you an update and some pics hopefully once I'm back to a computer, Sunday or Monday. Till then, hasta la pasta.

No comments: